Ring Size Guide | Engagement | UK
A complete ring size guide
Our complete ring size guide can help you find the perfect fit for your finger, with detailed instructions and useful tips for measuring your finger and choosing the best fit for different types of rings. Whether you're shopping for an engagement ring, wedding band, or special gift, browse our guide today to ensure a comfortable and accurate fit.
Tips for Measuring Ring Size
- We always recommend visiting a professional jeweller to get your ring size measured. However, if that is not possible, using a sizing guide can be a good solution.
- Keep in mind that the knuckle is typically larger than the base of the finger, so when measuring your ring size, ensure that the ring is tight over the knuckle even if it is slightly loose on the base of the finger. The knuckle acts as a safety net, preventing the ring from falling off.
- It is important to note that finger sizes can fluctuate depending on body temperature. Your finger may be larger when hot and smaller when cold, causing a change of 1/2 to 1 finger size on average. When deciding on the finger size, keep this in mind and allow for possible changes.
- Wider rings will fit slightly tighter than narrow ones, so if you are considering a wider band, we advise allowing for a slightly larger size.
- If you cannot get an exact finger size or plan on making it a surprise, don't worry. The gesture is the most important part, and a ring can always be resized. We typically create our rings to be a generic finger size and allow you to resize the ring after purchase for free.
UK Ring Size Guide
Download Our Free Ring Size Guide
We have created an easy-to-follow 'do it yourself' ring size guide that you can use at home with a ring you already own. Using the guide, simply match the inner diameter of your ring (worn on the correct finger) with the circles to find the closest fit.
To download the size guide, clgc6tffq000001s6dnqx2n68.
We also provide a cut-out sizer guide with this sheet, which you can use to measure your finger size if you don't need to keep the ring size a surprise. Using this simple sizer is easy - just wrap it around your finger to see what size is indicated by the arrow.
Please note that this guide is for reference only and does not account for variations in ring or finger styles. We always recommend confirming your ring size with a professional jeweler.
Visit us in store now
Book an appointment and start working with our expert gemmologists and jewellery designers to design and craft the custom jewellery piece of your dreams!