Delivery & Returns
Discover our hassle-free delivery and returns policy for your jewellery purchases. Enjoy a stress-free shopping experience with our fast and reliable delivery service and flexible return options. Shop with confidence knowing that your satisfaction is our top priority.
Delivery & Returns
- All UK deliveries are dispatched using Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day by 1pm) and are fully insured up to the point of delivery and signed for.
- All Deliveries will be made on working days. If specific day delivery is needed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders are processed same day if ordered before 1pm and will be dispatched in up to 4 weeks from the date of order.
- Dispatch times can vary in the case of public holidays (Bank Holidays, Christmas etc). Please allow a further 2/3 days in these cases.
- All jewellery sent out by Beverley Hills Jewellers is insured by us up to the point of delivery (When signed for by receipient)
Special Delivery by 1pm (up to £250) - £6.50
Special Delivery by 1pm (£250 +) - Free
Standard Signed for (only for items up to £100) - £2.50
Europe Tracked & Signed (up to £500) - £15
Europe Tracked & Signed (£500 +) - Free
- After the date of order there will be a 14 day cooling off period. Should you wish to change or cancel your order please notify us within this period (Only Applicable to online orders)
- Once you order has been dispatched you can return your item up to 30 days from the date of dispatch or collection, if it is not as described or you are unhappy with your purchase. (Only Applicable to online orders)
- If you wish to cancel your order during manufacture or return it for a refund, please contact us either by telephone or email. The purchaser will not be refunded any relevant shipping or express manufacture costs and will be responsible for returning the ring to Beverley Hills Ltd.
- The item must be received back in its original condition, with all original documentation where applicable. The security tag on the item must remain in place and if broken or tampered with a refund will not be authorised.
- We reserve the right to not accept an item back for refund or exchange if it shows excessive wear and tear (even within the 30 day returns policy).
- Items will not be accepted back for refund or exchange where there is evidence that a third party has carried out work on the item.
- Bespoke orders, engraved items and shaped rings are non-returnable. Refunds and exchanges will not be authorised for these items.
- We will not refund if it is evident that more than one ring was purchased with the express intention of choosing between them and returning one for a refund.
- Refunds will be made by the original method of payment.
- In some cases, we will contact you before we manufacture a ring, to discuss what we can do to ensure the ring will be suitable and therefore not returned. This is especially likely if the item is of high value, e.g. a full diamond or gem set ring. We reserve the right to exclude items from the 30-day return policy, and will always contact you prior to manufacture if this is the case.